Wednesday 1 April 2015

OUGD603 / Extended Practice - D&AD John Lewis: Competition submission boards.

OUGD603.
JOHN LEWIS. 

COMPETITION SUBMISSION BOARDS. 



Whilst Caitlin helped me to edit the photos in Photoshop, I also created the text content and layouts for all 11 competition boards we submitted. I really wanted to keep the competition boards as simple as possible to keep the focus on the photographs. I think this is a trait that is becoming a regular occurrence in my work. using simple elements to help emphasise other elements I want to focus in on. I used the boards to discuss all points about the project including:


MAIN SUBMISSION BOARDS:

- The concept. 
- The boxes. 
- How the boxes open. 
- The recyclable materials. 
- The tissue paper and stickers. 
- The cards inside. 
- The ability to personalise delivery online. 
- The boxes in context. 


SUPPORTING MATERIALS:

- Sketches. 
- Net experiments. 
- Box design experiments. 

Part one:





Part two:

No comments:

Post a Comment