Monday 6 October 2014

OUGD603 / Extended Practice: Penguin book competition.

OUGD603.
EXTENDED PRACTICE.
Penguin design awards. 



The Penguin design awards is something that I am choosing to take park in this year as I believe it will help further determine whether I want to enter the industry of children's illustration, or, Branding. I also thought that a brief such as designing a front cover for a book, could be a project with a fast turn around. However it  is also a brief that I would have the ability to extend if needed. For example I could create other promotional tools for the book, and possible branding for a promotion event. 
The competition is not open until 2015, and therefore I cannot envisage or plan much of the brief details, other than put an amount of time aside for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment