Monday 13 October 2014

OUGD603 / Extended Practice: Alice in Wonderland for MAC - Box nets.

OUGD603.
EXTENDED PRACTICE.
Alice in Wonderland for MAC cosmetics.

Now that I had the dimensions for all of the products that I would be creating, I was able to start working on the box nets. As I already had a piece of MAC packaging in my possesion for a lipstick. I was able to open the box up and see how the packaging was actually constructed. I would use the structure from this box across my whole collection, repositioning certain pieces of information to fir the form, such as the barcode etc. 




I will now apply the dimensions of each box I have to the construction net above. This will ensure consistency of form throughout the whole collection. 

Lipstick net:



Eyeshadow quad net:



Powder highlighter net:



Eyeliner net:



Nail polish net:



Blush net:



Lipgloss net:



Mascara net:



















No comments:

Post a Comment