Monday 6 October 2014

OUGD603 / Extended Practice: Brrrew Iced tea.

OUGD603.
EXTENDED PRACTICE.
Brrrew Iced tea. 



'Brrrew' Iced tea company was a creative concept I came up with to fulfil my want to do another branding and identity brief, with the ability to do packaging and promotion, as these are my favourite elements of the industry that are often found holding hands with branding. It is important for me to fill my portfolio with a good selection of work in the relevant fields of practice which I wish to pursue. 
As a yorkshire 'born and bred' young adult, I have often been met with confused dazes and stares when the words 'I don't like tea' happen to escape from my mouth. I did however discover over the summer that I do like tea. Iced. and fruity. But for such a heavily dependant tea drinking nation I noticed that Iced tea wasn't something there was a lot of brands around for. Then it occurred to me, why not produce a brand for a Yorkshire based Iced tea company for people like me who hate tea, and those who love tea, but fancy something chilled, a little more fruity and a little less... meh. 

Brrrew is a brand that I want to be fun, exciting and refreshing to see, taste, drink and share with everyone around you. Whilst being so brilliantly hot-off-the-press I always want Brrrew's followers, drinkers and friends to remember that the ingredients are fairly traded, locally blended and that at Brrrew they are proud of where they, their oh so zesty, thirst quenching ingredients and big ideas come from.


TO DO:

- Research into the audience of Iced tea.
-  Research current iced tea brands - pros and cons.
- Research tea design. 
- Research yorkshire based product design. 
- Research packaging shapes. 


Deliverables (subject to change):

- Logo.
- Packaging for 3 flavours.
- Billboard promotion.
- Magazine promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment